Catherine Tresa is perhaps one actress who made a very promising debut and then failed to realise that potential. With her striking good looks and a great physique, Catherine was top heroine material.
But she was relegated to special roles and ultra glam appearances. This has reportedly upset Catherine. Though she has tasted success in Tamil, she is yet to get a major break in Telugu.
In addition to the lack of offers in Telugu, Catherine is also unhappy about being typecast in glamour roles. “I can act and I don’t want to do only glamour roles which don’t have any scope for acting”, she was quoted as saying by a leading daily.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee excited about Mithali Raj biopic
- How EVV’s warning got rid of Allari Naresh’s bad habit
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu