Looks like Catherine Tresa is having the last laugh because of the money that she has been paid for a song in Bellamkonda Srinivas’s new film. The news doing the rounds in film circles is that Catherine has been paid a whopping 60 lakhs for just one song in the film which is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu.
This is not the first time that heroines who do special songs in Srinivas’s films have been paid such amounts. If you go back in time, even Tamannah was paid some heavy duty money for doing a song in Srinivas’s Speedunnodu.
Whatever might be the reason for all these things, one thing is very sure that the actresses in all Bellamkonda films are surely making the most of it.
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?