Some time back, we had revealed that the outspoken actress, Catherine Tresa has been selected to play the lead in Prabhu Deva’s new Tamil film. But looks like bad luck has gotten to her once again as she has now been replaced by yet another talented actress.
The reports coming in from Chennai reveal that Lakshmi Menon has been roped in place of Catherine. Though the reasons for Catherine’s ouster has not been revealed as of yet, this is a big blow to the flourishing career of Catherine.
If one can remember, Catherine was also showed the door from Khaidi No 150’s special song which was later done by Lakshmi Rai.
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic