Malayali beauty Catherine Tresa impressed everyone with her performance in the recently released political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri. As per the latest reports, Catherine has signed yet another Telugu biggie.
Catherine has reportedly been chosen to play the female lead in the Telugu remake of the Tamil hit, Bogan. The film stars Ravi Teja reprising Jayam Ravi and Jai Lava Kusa’s villain Ronit Roy donning Aravind Swami’s role from the Tamil original. Lakshman, who had directed the Tamil original, will direct the Telugu version as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi appreciates Nani for SSR – Pic goes viral
- Dulquer Salman tests positive for Covid 19
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is on board for Sundeep Kishan’s Michael
- We made Loser season 2 to satisfy everyone – Supriya
- Interesting update on Akhil-Surender Reddy film
- Tremendous response for Ram Pothineni’s The Warriorr first look