Malayali beauty Catherine Tresa impressed everyone with her performance in the recently released political drama, Nene Raju Nene Mantri. As per the latest reports, Catherine has signed yet another Telugu biggie.
Catherine has reportedly been chosen to play the female lead in the Telugu remake of the Tamil hit, Bogan. The film stars Ravi Teja reprising Jayam Ravi and Jai Lava Kusa’s villain Ronit Roy donning Aravind Swami’s role from the Tamil original. Lakshman, who had directed the Tamil original, will direct the Telugu version as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Leo: Thalapathy Vijay’s rage begins in the USA
- Bhagavanth Kesari’s US advance bookings to begin on this date
- Game Changer: Audio rights sold for a bomb
- Review : Peddha Kapu 1 – Appeals to a limited audience
- OTT Review : Papam Pasivadu – Telugu web series on Aha
- Runtime locked for Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram