Catherine Tresa, who was introduced in Telugu with Iddrammailatho is currently riding a high tide in the Tamil film industry. Acknowledging the same, the lanky beauty said she is grateful to Chennai and its audience.
Born in Dubai, the actress started acting since her college days and debuted with a Malayalam movie. However, she has become very successful in Kollywood these days.
In a candid confession, the actress said it is the Tamil industry which recognized her full potential and she will be grateful to them all her life.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film