Catherine Tresa, who was introduced in Telugu with Iddrammailatho is currently riding a high tide in the Tamil film industry. Acknowledging the same, the lanky beauty said she is grateful to Chennai and its audience.
Born in Dubai, the actress started acting since her college days and debuted with a Malayalam movie. However, she has become very successful in Kollywood these days.
In a candid confession, the actress said it is the Tamil industry which recognized her full potential and she will be grateful to them all her life.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties