We all know that the several political bigwigs of Karnataka want a ban on both Kamal and Rajini films in the future because of their stand on the sensitive Cauvery issue.
Many say that this will affect the upcoming release Kaala. There is no denying the fact that there is not much buzz for the film as the teasers, trailers, and audio has got just an okay buzz.
Things are not the same for this film as compared to previous Rajini films but this has changed now as the Cauvery issue and the various turns of events have given free publicity to the film in no time.
Let’s see how much of this helps the film during the time of its release.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans