We all know that the several political bigwigs of Karnataka want a ban on both Kamal and Rajini films in the future because of their stand on the sensitive Cauvery issue.
Many say that this will affect the upcoming release Kaala. There is no denying the fact that there is not much buzz for the film as the teasers, trailers, and audio has got just an okay buzz.
Things are not the same for this film as compared to previous Rajini films but this has changed now as the Cauvery issue and the various turns of events have given free publicity to the film in no time.
Let’s see how much of this helps the film during the time of its release.
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border