CBFC chairman Prasoon Joshi has a strong advise for artistes across the country. He said that artistes need to be extremely careful while voicing their opinions and that their “expression” should not be mixed with aggression.
“Of course you are free to express yourself but there is difference between expression and aggression. You can express yourself in a free world. It is important whatever is done in any field – whether it is art, education, social sciences I think whoever comments about political things, which have a larger implication, should first know the subject,” the award-winning lyricist turned CBFC chairperson said.
Prasoon made these comments during an interactive session at the India Ideas Conclave 2017. He, however, refused to comment on the Padmavati controversy.
- After NGK, Suriya all set to wrap up Kaappaan
- Eega villain turns baddie for Bollywood superstar’s flick
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections