CBFC chairman Prasoon Joshi has a strong advise for artistes across the country. He said that artistes need to be extremely careful while voicing their opinions and that their “expression” should not be mixed with aggression.
“Of course you are free to express yourself but there is difference between expression and aggression. You can express yourself in a free world. It is important whatever is done in any field – whether it is art, education, social sciences I think whoever comments about political things, which have a larger implication, should first know the subject,” the award-winning lyricist turned CBFC chairperson said.
Prasoon made these comments during an interactive session at the India Ideas Conclave 2017. He, however, refused to comment on the Padmavati controversy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda- My chemistry with Rashmika will be the highlight of Dear Comrade