With the Central Bureau of Film Certification (CBFC) going digital starting from the 15th or 16th March, the process of online certification will finally come into vogue. In the process, certain revolutionary changes are bound to happen which may irk many.
There have been several reports that the CBFC’s new diktat will not allow producers to announce the release date of their movies well in advance. “How come they announce the release date when they don’t have a censor certificate in hand?,” questioned a CBFC member.
“If producers bring their films to us 6 or 4 weeks before release they will have their censor certificate long before release. But from now on, if they come to us a few days before release they are unlikely to make their deadlines,” the official added.
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar