With the Central Bureau of Film Certification (CBFC) going digital starting from the 15th or 16th March, the process of online certification will finally come into vogue. In the process, certain revolutionary changes are bound to happen which may irk many.
There have been several reports that the CBFC’s new diktat will not allow producers to announce the release date of their movies well in advance. “How come they announce the release date when they don’t have a censor certificate in hand?,” questioned a CBFC member.
“If producers bring their films to us 6 or 4 weeks before release they will have their censor certificate long before release. But from now on, if they come to us a few days before release they are unlikely to make their deadlines,” the official added.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international