Ever since it has taken over Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput’s mysterious death case from the Mumbai Police last week, the CBI has been thoroughly probing the case. The CBI officials have already questioned Sushant’s friends and personal staff Siddharth Pithani, Neeraj, and Dipesh Sawant. They also visited the actor’s Bandra residence with a team of forensic experts.
Now, according to the latest reports, the CBI officials might question Sushant’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty tomorrow. Rhea is the prime accused in the FIR filed by Sushant’s father KK Singh in Patna, Bihar. Rhea has been accused by KK Singh of abetting Sushant to take the extreme step and money laundering. Incidentally, Rhea had requested the Union Home Minister Amit Shah to order a CBI enquiry into Sushant’s case.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu enquires about SPB’s health
- Bigg Boss 4: Young beauty enters the house