The principal shooting of Nithin, Yami Gautam starrer Courier Boy Kalyan is progressing briskly. The film’s shooting began after a long gap and a song was shot and few scenes were shot on Nithin and Yami Gautam recently in Hyderabad. Most part of the film has already been wrapped up and Nithin is likely to wrap up his portions in another 20 working days. Prem Sai is directing the film and this is his first film as a director. Gautham Menon is producing the film under Photon Kathaas banner. The film is also being made in Tamil and Jai, Yami Gautam are playing the lead roles in the Tamil version. Karthik is scoring the music and Gautham Menon is all praises for the entire team which has been working on the film. Courier Boy Kalyan is said to be a romantic comedy with lots of thrilling elements. The film will hit the screens later this year.
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth