Chandra Babu Naidu is going to be sworn in as the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh today evening at a special ceremony in Guntur. The event is expected to be a star studded affair with lots of film stars in attendance.
Along with Pawan Kalyan, the entire Nandamuri clan is going to be present. Jr NTR and Kalyan Ram are also expected to attend the event.
Massive preparations are underway for the event. Along with the top stars, a number of other film industry personnel like Murali Mohan, Babu Mohan, Ali and other producers are expected to attend.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?