The biggest sportainment event in the country, Celebrity Cricket League (CCL), has drawn the attention of movie and cricket buffs. In a country where cricket and movies are considered the highest forms of entertainment CCL surely has gained huge popularity. This year’s edition has also become a huge hit. Telugu Warriors, led by Akhil Akkineni, is on a winning streak.
Yesterday night the Telugu Warriors clashed with Kichha Sudeep led Karnataka Bulldozers in the semi-finals. As known to all, this CCL is being played according to the test format where each team plays two innings with 10 overs each. Karnataka Bulldozers, who batted first, scored 99 runs for a loss of six wickets. Telugu Warriors also lost six wickets in their first innings, but they could only score 95.
In the second innings, the Karnataka Bulldozers made 98 runs by losing 5 wickets, whereas Telugu Warriors scored 105 runs with two balls to spare and just lost 4 wickets. Young actor Roshan’s spectacular knock, combined with Thaman’s fireworks over the end, helped the team achieve victory. Telugu Warriors will take on the Bhojpuri Dabanggs team today in the final match. Let’s see who is gonna clinch the trophy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balasore train accident: Tollywood Celebrities express their grief
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food