Released in October 2014, star Tamil actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ social drama, Kaththi, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film was remade in Telugu by Megastar Chiranjeevi as Khaidi No.150.
Now, one of India’s most celebrated filmmakers Sanjay Leela Bhansali has reportedly acquired Kaththi’s Hindi remake rights. Sanjay had earlier remade Murugadoss’ Ramana and Rajamouli’s Vikramarkudu in Hindi. The actor who will reprise Vijay’s dual roles and the director who will helm Kaththi’s Hindi remake remains to be seen.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan