Released in October 2014, star Tamil actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ social drama, Kaththi, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film was remade in Telugu by Megastar Chiranjeevi as Khaidi No.150.
Now, one of India’s most celebrated filmmakers Sanjay Leela Bhansali has reportedly acquired Kaththi’s Hindi remake rights. Sanjay had earlier remade Murugadoss’ Ramana and Rajamouli’s Vikramarkudu in Hindi. The actor who will reprise Vijay’s dual roles and the director who will helm Kaththi’s Hindi remake remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence