Released in October 2014, star Tamil actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ social drama, Kaththi, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film was remade in Telugu by Megastar Chiranjeevi as Khaidi No.150.
Now, one of India’s most celebrated filmmakers Sanjay Leela Bhansali has reportedly acquired Kaththi’s Hindi remake rights. Sanjay had earlier remade Murugadoss’ Ramana and Rajamouli’s Vikramarkudu in Hindi. The actor who will reprise Vijay’s dual roles and the director who will helm Kaththi’s Hindi remake remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food