With no solid hit since more than a decade, senior hero Rajasekhar has pinned all his hopes on PSV Garuda Vega 126.18M, his only release in 2 years. The film opened today to thumping response from critics and moviegoers alike. Trade circles are buoyed by the way audiences have lapped up the film.
Thrilled with the positivity around the film, Rajasekhar celebrated along with his wife and daughters, the film’s entire unit and fans at his residence. The film’s success means a lot to Rajasekhar and Jeevitha as they have gone through back-to-back tragedies recently.
Rajasekhar particularly showed his gratitude to Garuda Vega’s director Praveen Sattaru and producer Koteswara Raju for making the film look the way it is today.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake