It’s celebrations time for Mega family members. With Chiru’s youngest daughter Srija all set to tie the knot on the 28th of this month, the entire family is busy with the pre-wedding festivities. On Wednesday, the ‘bride making’ ritual took place at Allu Arvind’s residence and the entire event was supervised by Allu Arjun and his wife Sneha.
A grand Sangeet ceremony will be organized on the 27th at Chiru’s farmhouse in Bengaluru. Incidentally, Ram Charan’s birthday falls on the same date and it’s double celebrations for the Mega family.
Srija will tie the knot with Hyderabad-based businessman Kalyan at 9 pm on the 28th of March in Bengaluru. A lavish reception will be held for Chiru’s close friends on March 31st in Hyderabad.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience