The second season of Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) is being launched at a grand event tonight in HICC, Hyderabad. Several celebrities from Bollywood, Tollywood and Kollywood are expected to grace the event. Salman Khan, Genelia, Riteish Deshmukh, Richa Gangopadhyay, Sanjjanaa, Sameera Reddy, Kangana Ranaut, Shriya Saran, Poonam Bajwaa and several other celebrities are going to attend the event and some of them are going to perform on stage. Neha Dhupia is going to host the show. For the second season, two news teams comprising Bengali and Malayalam film fraternity are going to join teams from Bollywood, Kollywood, Tollywood and Sandalwood. CCL-II promises to get bigger and better this time and the first match is going to be held in Sharjah in mid-January.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic