Festive atmosphere surrounded the Hitex Hall 2 in Hyderabad, where Manchu Manoj tied the nuptial knot with his girlfriend Pranitha Reddy at an auspicious time in the morning. As this is the last wedding in the Manchu family, lavish arrangements were made to make it a grand affair. A flamboyant brunch was arranged in the morning which included various dishes made by chefs hired from different parts of the country.
Many big names from the film fraternity and political spectrum have poured into the venue to bless the new couple. Tamil superstar Rajinikanth , music maestro Ilayaraja and actor Suriya graced the marriage ceremony on behalf of Tamil industry and extended their wishes to the new couple. Andhra Cheif Minister Shri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu was also present with his wife to bless the couple. Few other big politicians from both the Telugu speaking states have attended the ceremony.
Dasari Narayana Rao, Ramoji Rao ,Balakrishna, Jayasudha, Mahesh Babu, Prabhas, Pawan Kalyan, Ali etc. were among the guests who attended the event and blessed the newly married couple. Star heros Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna were in abroad and couldn’t make it to the event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjabi actress learns Tamil on the set of her Telugu film
- When directors didn’t want to cast Kiara after her first flop
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?