Festive atmosphere surrounded the Hitex Hall 2 in Hyderabad, where Manchu Manoj tied the nuptial knot with his girlfriend Pranitha Reddy at an auspicious time in the morning. As this is the last wedding in the Manchu family, lavish arrangements were made to make it a grand affair. A flamboyant brunch was arranged in the morning which included various dishes made by chefs hired from different parts of the country.
Many big names from the film fraternity and political spectrum have poured into the venue to bless the new couple. Tamil superstar Rajinikanth , music maestro Ilayaraja and actor Suriya graced the marriage ceremony on behalf of Tamil industry and extended their wishes to the new couple. Andhra Cheif Minister Shri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu was also present with his wife to bless the couple. Few other big politicians from both the Telugu speaking states have attended the ceremony.
Dasari Narayana Rao, Ramoji Rao ,Balakrishna, Jayasudha, Mahesh Babu, Prabhas, Pawan Kalyan, Ali etc. were among the guests who attended the event and blessed the newly married couple. Star heros Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna were in abroad and couldn’t make it to the event.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation