Nowadays, benefit shows have become quite common for all big ticket films of Tollywood. Irrespective of the ticket prices, audience are showing a lot of interest to watch these films in the wee hours. The same thing is happening for Ram Charan’s Bruce Lee.
As the movie is gearing up for a grand release on October 16th, special arrangements are being made for benefit shows in Hyderabad. As per the latest update, the early morning show of Bruce Lee will be screened in Sri Ramulu theater in Moosapet.
Stars like Sreenu Vaitla, Rakul Preet, Sai Dharam Tej, Kona Venkat, Gopi Mohan, Dil Raju, Gunasekhar, Sundeep Kishan, Rao Ramesh and a whole lot of celebs are expected to grace the event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages
- Yet another hit number from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo coming soon
- Sensational heroine signs six brand endorsements
- NTR’s love interest in RRR revealed
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- Small films need more support from the audience
- Mahesh shoots a fight sequence in Kerala