A disappointed Pooja Bhatt was sent home after Censor Board refused to certify her film ‘Jism 2’ . The Board has asked Pooja to delete atleast 50% of the lovemaking scenes in the film. The scenes were reportedly too long and intense, prompting the board to refuse certification.
As the release date has already been announced, let us see whether Pooja will accede to the requests of the board or stay firm. For now, this news adds to the hype and buzz surrounding Sunny Leone and the film.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?