A disappointed Pooja Bhatt was sent home after Censor Board refused to certify her film ‘Jism 2’ . The Board has asked Pooja to delete atleast 50% of the lovemaking scenes in the film. The scenes were reportedly too long and intense, prompting the board to refuse certification.
As the release date has already been announced, let us see whether Pooja will accede to the requests of the board or stay firm. For now, this news adds to the hype and buzz surrounding Sunny Leone and the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh excited about her Bollywood debut
- Prabhas talks about Saaho-Baahubali comparisons
- Star actress scores a big hit in Tamil
- NTR biopic producer’s massive collaboration with Sony Pictures
- Sukumar goes gaga over Evaru
- Kabir Singh’s massive 1st Sunday record beaten