A disappointed Pooja Bhatt was sent home after Censor Board refused to certify her film ‘Jism 2’ . The Board has asked Pooja to delete atleast 50% of the lovemaking scenes in the film. The scenes were reportedly too long and intense, prompting the board to refuse certification.
As the release date has already been announced, let us see whether Pooja will accede to the requests of the board or stay firm. For now, this news adds to the hype and buzz surrounding Sunny Leone and the film.
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?