A disappointed Pooja Bhatt was sent home after Censor Board refused to certify her film ‘Jism 2’ . The Board has asked Pooja to delete atleast 50% of the lovemaking scenes in the film. The scenes were reportedly too long and intense, prompting the board to refuse certification.
As the release date has already been announced, let us see whether Pooja will accede to the requests of the board or stay firm. For now, this news adds to the hype and buzz surrounding Sunny Leone and the film.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film