Director Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming gangster drama, Sarkar 3, is one of the most keenly awaited movies this summer. Starring Big B Amitabh Bachchan as the main lead, Sarkar 3 is slated to hit the screens on April 7th.
Owing to the film’s sensitive plot and Amitabh Bachchan’s character, which is rumored to be based on the departed Marathi leader Bal Thackeray, the CBFC panel, in a first ever move, has directed Ram Gopal Varma to add a disclaimer in the beginning of the film’s theatrical trailer stating that “the movie is a work of fiction and that it resembles no person living or dead” just to avoid any further controversies.
Sarkar 3 is the third outing in the successful Sarkar franchise. The film also stars Manoj Bajpayee, Jackie Shroff and Yami Gautam.
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next