Popular Telugu digital content creation company Chai Bisket and leading music label Lahari Music have joined forces to produce unique, concept-oriented movies made by young debut talents. The first look poster for Chai Bisket Films and Lahari Films first film will be out on January 1, 2021.
Anurag, co-founder of Chai Bisket, said that Chai Bisket’s effort has always been to create good quality content and provide a platform for aspiring and talented writers, actors, directors and other technicians. “Our focus is to produce refreshing cinema with young talent,” Anurag said.
Sharath Chandra, co-founder of Chai Bisket, said, “For us at Chai Bisket, it was always quality over everything else. The partnership with Lahari Films is extremely exciting and has opened up a host of possibilities for us and we look forward to making a bunch of films each year.”
Chandru Manohar of Lahari Music and Lahari Films has said that Lahari Music is a 45-year-old music company and that they have been planning to make feature films since a long time. “We’re already making films in Kannada, and we look forward to putting out some good films and trust that we’ll be able to give opportunities to the upcoming talent out there,” Manohar said.
Chai Bisket Films and Lahari Films banners have already signed some young and talented directors who’ll be making their debut in 2021. Stay tuned for more exciting announcements in the coming weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film