Earlier today, there was news all over that Chaitanya Akkineni and Rakul Preet will be working together in the direction of a debutante. The news went viral and was all over the social media.
Taking things into his hands, Chaitanya himself revealed on Twitter that he is busy with two of his films and all the news that is floating around is false.
Chay also added that he himself his next project very soon. The star hero will be seen in Chandoo Mondeti and Maruthi’s upcoming films.
Some news today reporting my next projects which isn’t true..shooting fr savyasachi & Maruthi Garu’s film,excited with the way both films are shaping up.been blessed this year listening to some really nice content.will announce my next soon,whatever you hear otherwise is NOT TRUE
— chaitanya akkineni (@chay_akkineni) February 22, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Tentative OTT release date of Simbu’s VTK
- Sima Kodur’s Dongalunnaru Jagratta is streaming on this OTT platform now
- The Ghost: Day 2 collections in Nizam
- Date locked for the trailer release of Akshay Kumar’s Ram Setu
- Ori Devuda trailer – delightful and amusing
- Naga Vamsi – All age group audience can enjoy Swathimuthyam