According to the latest buzz, Naga Chaitanya has been confirmed to play the lead role in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam hit Premam. Radha Krishna, who earlier made Trivikram’s Julayi and S/O Satyamurthy, has acquired the Telugu remake rights of Premam.
The Telugu version will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti of Nikhil’s Karthikeya fame. More details of this project will be revealed soon.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties