According to the latest buzz, Naga Chaitanya has been confirmed to play the lead role in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam hit Premam. Radha Krishna, who earlier made Trivikram’s Julayi and S/O Satyamurthy, has acquired the Telugu remake rights of Premam.
The Telugu version will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti of Nikhil’s Karthikeya fame. More details of this project will be revealed soon.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”