Akkineni Naga Chaitanya has teamed up with ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’ director Vijay Kumar Konda for a new movie. The film’s shoot has started and this schedule will go on until the 23rd of this month.
The production team has not finalised the title officially, but industry personnel say that ‘Oka Laila Kosam’ is under consideration. This movie is expected to be a romantic entertainer, with a good dose of comedy.
The movie is being readied for a possible release next summer.
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films