Akkineni Naga Chaitanya has teamed up with ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’ director Vijay Kumar Konda for a new movie. The film’s shoot has started and this schedule will go on until the 23rd of this month.
The production team has not finalised the title officially, but industry personnel say that ‘Oka Laila Kosam’ is under consideration. This movie is expected to be a romantic entertainer, with a good dose of comedy.
The movie is being readied for a possible release next summer.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date