Akkineni Naga Chaitanya has teamed up with ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’ director Vijay Kumar Konda for a new movie. The film’s shoot has started and this schedule will go on until the 23rd of this month.
The production team has not finalised the title officially, but industry personnel say that ‘Oka Laila Kosam’ is under consideration. This movie is expected to be a romantic entertainer, with a good dose of comedy.
The movie is being readied for a possible release next summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s kids to make their debut ?
- Is Pawan’s comeback getting delayed?
- NTR, Charan to do a superb song in RRR
- RRR’s big announcement on January 1st?
- Pratiroju Pandage completes its shoot
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?