With each passing day, Naga Chaitanya is evolving big time. Not only with his looks but also performance wise he has improved a lot. He has now been cast in many interesting films and he is proving his mettle quite slowly.
He has some good films lined up and his career is set for 2018. Chay will be seen in films with Chandoo Mondeti and Maruthi which are minimum guarantee directors in Tollywood.
Also, roles wise, both these directors will showcase Chay in a very different manner which is quite good for him to grow as an actor. So come 2018, things look quite positive for Chay and he will hit you hard with his interesting films.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble