From the past few weeks, the makers of Naga Chaitanya’s Majnu were on the look out for the third heroine in the remake of Malayalam hit Premam. Latest update reveals that model turned actress, Isha Sharma has been roped in as the female lead.
Isha is Chirutha fame Neha Sharma’s younger sister. Shruthi Haasan and Anupama Parameswaran have already been chosen as the other two leads in the film which is directed by Chandoo Mondeti. Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business