After trying out a new age script with his latest conman thriller Dochai, Akkineni Naga Chaitanya is ready to begin his next under the direction of Gautham Menon. This untitled flick will go to floors from tomorrow in Chennai. Sources also say that major part of this flick will be shot in Chennai. The first schedule is said to be around 45 days.
Music maestro AR Rahman will score tunes for this flick. Gautham Menon will produce this flick which will be shot simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu. It is also heard that a new heroine will share screen with Chaitu in this flick. Earlier, this combo has produced a memorable romantic tale Yem Maaya Chesave in 2010. On the other hand, Naga Chaitanya has also confirmed Chandu Mondeti’s flick.
- Maharshi’s makers spend a bomb on village set
- Review : Sharabha- Overdose of melodrama
- Dull weekend gives advantage to Taxiwaala
- Exciting update on RRR’s fight sequence
- To think that liplocks will bring success is silly: 24 Kisses’ director