The shooting of Naga Chaitanya’s forthcoming film ‘Dochey’ is progressing at brisk pace and the film is gearing up for a summer release. As per the latest updates, Chaitu is all set to enthrall the audience in a dual role.
According to the latest buzzz, Naga Chaitanya will be seen as twin brothers for the first time in his career. However, an official confirmation about the same is still awaited. Touted to be a romantic-action entertainer, this film features Kriti Sanon as the female lead.
This flick is directed by Sudheer Varma and produced by BVSN Prasad. ‘Dochey’ is scheduled to hit the screens on April 24. Keep watching this space for more developments.
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next