Naga Shaurya and Rashmika Mandanna’s romantic entertainer, Chalo, is having a blast in the US. The film, which has already breached the break even mark, has grossed $192,109 on Saturday, taking the latest gross to $422,205 (Rs.2.70 Crs).
At this pace, Chalo will break into the half a million dollar club by Sunday itself and it will be interesting to see if the film manages to enter into the $1 million club eventually. Chalo is said to have been bought for just 70 lakhs, and the film’s US distributors will end up with huge profits.
Including the twin Telugu states, Chalo has collected over 6 crore in its first weekend. Debutant Venky Kudumula has directed Chalo and Naga Shaurya’s parents have produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- My grandpa’s dream was to see me as a hero : Abhiram Daggubati
- Film shoots in problems with new conditions
- Latest update on Saaho director Sujeeth’s engagement
- Sai Dharam Tej to do a hilarious period drama?
- Noted Tollywood music composer suffers heart attack
- Lockdown Review : Chintu Ka Birthday – Hindi film on Zee 5