Naga Shaurya and Rashmika Mandanna’s romantic entertainer, Chalo, is having a blast in the US. The film, which has already breached the break even mark, has grossed $192,109 on Saturday, taking the latest gross to $422,205 (Rs.2.70 Crs).
At this pace, Chalo will break into the half a million dollar club by Sunday itself and it will be interesting to see if the film manages to enter into the $1 million club eventually. Chalo is said to have been bought for just 70 lakhs, and the film’s US distributors will end up with huge profits.
Including the twin Telugu states, Chalo has collected over 6 crore in its first weekend. Debutant Venky Kudumula has directed Chalo and Naga Shaurya’s parents have produced it.
- Mega fans trend Ram Charan’s bday
- Music sitting underway for Dhanush’s next
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer