Naga Shaurya and Rashmika Mandanna’s romantic entertainer, Chalo, is having a blast in the US. The film, which has already breached the break even mark, has grossed $192,109 on Saturday, taking the latest gross to $422,205 (Rs.2.70 Crs).
At this pace, Chalo will break into the half a million dollar club by Sunday itself and it will be interesting to see if the film manages to enter into the $1 million club eventually. Chalo is said to have been bought for just 70 lakhs, and the film’s US distributors will end up with huge profits.
Including the twin Telugu states, Chalo has collected over 6 crore in its first weekend. Debutant Venky Kudumula has directed Chalo and Naga Shaurya’s parents have produced it.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan