Right from the day, the trailer for the film was released, there was a very good buzz for Naga Shourya’s Chalo. The film is finally out and has been declared a decent hit.
The film has now crossed the 6 crore mark and is in the profit zone already. The romantic comedy was made on a tight budget and also sold for some minimal amounts which has led to good profits for all those who are involved.
Naga Shourya is on a promotional tour and this is helping the film big time. Ira Productions made this film which had music by Sagar Mahati. Rashmika was the heroine.
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international