Right from the day, the trailer for the film was released, there was a very good buzz for Naga Shourya’s Chalo. The film is finally out and has been declared a decent hit.
The film has now crossed the 6 crore mark and is in the profit zone already. The romantic comedy was made on a tight budget and also sold for some minimal amounts which has led to good profits for all those who are involved.
Naga Shourya is on a promotional tour and this is helping the film big time. Ira Productions made this film which had music by Sagar Mahati. Rashmika was the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Omkar confirms Raju Gari Gadhi 4
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?