Right from the day, the trailer for the film was released, there was a very good buzz for Naga Shourya’s Chalo. The film is finally out and has been declared a decent hit.
The film has now crossed the 6 crore mark and is in the profit zone already. The romantic comedy was made on a tight budget and also sold for some minimal amounts which has led to good profits for all those who are involved.
Naga Shourya is on a promotional tour and this is helping the film big time. Ira Productions made this film which had music by Sagar Mahati. Rashmika was the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet opens up about the insider-outsider debate
- Shraddha Kapoor to reprise Amala Paul’s bold role?
- Revealed- Ram Charan’s mega entry with this scene in Acharya
- Namrata goes eco-friendly this Vinayaka Chaturthi
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project