The teaser of Naga Shaurya’s upcoming romantic action entertainer, Chalo, was released by maverick director Trivikram this evening. The film marks the Tollywood debut of the happening Sandalwood beauty, Rashmika Mandanna. Also, Naga Shaurya’s parents are turning producers with this film.
Chalo’s teaser impresses right from the word go with its unique theme of conflict between the Telugus and Tamilians residing in a village named Tirupuram on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border. During the 1953 partition, when Andhra Pradesh got separated from the erstwhile Madras state, the line of partition was drawn through Tirupuram. Since then, Telugus and Tamilians have been entangled in an intense village faction. What happens when the hero enters this village forms the rest of the story.
Naga Shaurya looks quite handsome as a street-smart youngster. His pairing with Rashmika will be a refreshing change. The BGM scored by popular music composer Manisharma’s son Mahati Swara Sagar adds intensity to the proceedings. The peppy soundtrack for hero’s part brings out the energetic vibe of his character. Chalo is directed by debutant Venky Kudumula. The film is slated to hit the screens on December 29 as a year-end treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star character actress in Varun Tej’s next
- Allari Naresh teams up with a debutant
- Climax portions of Tenali Rama Krishna to be quite interesting
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Confirmed: Pawan Kalyan to attend George Reddy’s event
- Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film to release in 4 languages