Action hero Gopichand’s latest spy thriller, Chanakya, released yesterday and received a mixed response from critics and audiences alike. Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa will prove to be a tough challenge at the box-office for Chanakya this weekend and the next week.
Due to the underwhelming response, Chanakya registered a disappointing opening at the cinemas across Nizam. Chanakya collected a meager distributor share of Rs 27.5 lakhs from an overall gross of Rs 65 lakhs on its opening day. The film is hoping for a decent outing at the box-office on Sunday. But it’s the film’s performance throughout the next week that will decide its fate.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil actor for Chay’s next?
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?
- Sharwanand’s stylish look in a new photoshoot
- Bigg Boss makers end the suspense; Here’s the host for this weekend