The movie ‘Chandamama Kathalu’ was supposed to release this Friday and we reported a few days ago that the movie will not be coming out as planned. Today, the producers have informed media members that the movie will now release in mid April, probably in the second week.
The official new release date will be revealed on Ugadi day. The reason for this shift is the upcoming elections in the state. The producers say that the movie is meant for the entire family and they do not want students to stay away because of the exams.
Lakshmi Manchu, Naresh, Krishnudu, Chaitanya Krishna and other actors are playing important roles in the movie. Chanakya Booneti has produced this movie and Mickey J Meyer has composed the music.
- Two interesting projects go on floors today
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?