The movie ‘Chandamama Kathalu’ was supposed to release this Friday and we reported a few days ago that the movie will not be coming out as planned. Today, the producers have informed media members that the movie will now release in mid April, probably in the second week.
The official new release date will be revealed on Ugadi day. The reason for this shift is the upcoming elections in the state. The producers say that the movie is meant for the entire family and they do not want students to stay away because of the exams.
Lakshmi Manchu, Naresh, Krishnudu, Chaitanya Krishna and other actors are playing important roles in the movie. Chanakya Booneti has produced this movie and Mickey J Meyer has composed the music.
- Mega fans trend Ram Charan’s bday
- Music sitting underway for Dhanush’s next
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer