Praveen Sattaru, who directed ‘Life Before Wedding’ and ‘Routine Love Story’, is all set to begin work on a new film soon. This venture has been titled ‘Chandamama Kathalu’ and it has a glittering star cast.
Sai Kumar, Naresh, Lakshmi Manchu, Aamani, Sowmya Bollapragada, Chaitanya Krishna and Krishnudu are going to be seen in lead roles. The movie is expected to be an amalgamation of 8 different sub plots. Mickey J Meyer is composing the tunes for the film.
Shooting is expected to begin soon and more details will be revealed soon. Praveen Sattaru made a good impression with ‘Life Before Wedding’, so let us wish him the very best for this upcoming project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down