The audio of Praveen Sattaru’s Chandamama Kathalu is going to be launched in a big way at Rock Heights, Shilparamam on February 28. The film stars Lakshmi Manchu, Krishnudu, Naresh, Aamani, Kishore, Chaitanya Krishna, Richa Panai and several others. Chandamama Kathalu narrates eight different stories, which stand as a true reflection of life.
Talking about the film, Praveen Sattaru revealed, “The story of Chandamama Kathalu is all about Saarathi, the writer and his 8 year old daughter. Saarathi is a Nandi award winning writer by profession & by passion and a single parent raising an 8 year old daughter, Kavya. It’s his story, his struggle, his fight and his triumph over all odds. The seven stories are a figment of Saarathi’s imagination. He creates those seven stories from his basic understanding of life.” Kishore, who played important roles in films like Happy and Dalam, is playing the role of Saarathi in this film.
Mickey J Meyer has scored the music. Chanakya Booneti has produced the film under Working Dream Production banner and the film is going to hit the screens soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s thumping 10-day collections
- Director clears the big misconception on Prabhas20
- Noted Hindi actress to play Prabhas’s mom
- Rajamouli, Ajay Devgn’s mutual respect after RRR first day’s shoot
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Former CM’s son’s next is a bilingual sports drama