Praveen Sattaru’s upcoming film Chandamama Kathalu is all set to hit the screens on April 25 and the team is going full throttle to promote the film. Already, Praveen Sattaru has explained how he used Algebra to decide the run time for each character in the film, among several other interesting things which happened while making the film.
Now, the team has launched a mobile application to get feedback directly from the viewers. Initiated by Chaitanya Krishna, who played one of the lead roles in the film, this Chandamama Kathalu was built to connect the viewers directly with the makers of the film. “Instead of collecting feedback from our close friends upon the film’s release, we want to hear directly from the viewers about what they felt after watching the film. This makes our app different from others,” Chaitanya Krishna said.
The film stars Lakshmi Manchu, Naresh, Aamani, Krishnudu, Richa Panai, Kishore, Chaitanya Krishna, Abhijeeth, Isha Ranganath and Shamili in lead roles. Chanakya Booneti has produced the film whereas Anil Sunkara is distributing the film across the state. Mickey J Meyer has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu’s Voter all set for release finally
- Interview : Rakul Preet Singh – I’m playing a strong and ambitious role in NGK
- RGV announces yet another controversial film
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September