India’s first space film, Gunnam Gangaraju’s ‘Chandamama Lo Amrutham’ is gearing up for a Dussehra launch. The film was supposed to release in August, but extensive VFX work has pushed the film to Dussehra.
The film’s second half unfolds on the moon, making it the first Indian film to be set in space.Srinivas Avasarala, Harish, Vasu Inturi and Dhanya Balakrishnan will be seen in lead roles. The film is expected to be a laugh riot and Gunnam Gangaraju is extremely confident about the output. The plot is said to be based on the popular TV serial ‘Amrutham’.
With over 60 minutes of visual effects, the film is expected to be a visual feast. Gunnam Gangaraju is the writer and director of the film and Just Yellow Media is the production house.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title