India’s first space film, Gunnam Gangaraju’s ‘Chandamama Lo Amrutham’ is gearing up for a Dussehra launch. The film was supposed to release in August, but extensive VFX work has pushed the film to Dussehra.
The film’s second half unfolds on the moon, making it the first Indian film to be set in space.Srinivas Avasarala, Harish, Vasu Inturi and Dhanya Balakrishnan will be seen in lead roles. The film is expected to be a laugh riot and Gunnam Gangaraju is extremely confident about the output. The plot is said to be based on the popular TV serial ‘Amrutham’.
With over 60 minutes of visual effects, the film is expected to be a visual feast. Gunnam Gangaraju is the writer and director of the film and Just Yellow Media is the production house.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut