Gunnam Gangaraju’s upcoming film Chandamam Lo Amrutham is fast nearing completion. The post-production is in the final stage and the first copy is expected to be ready within the next few days. The film is an adaptation of the famous sitcom – Amrutham, which was aired on TV from 2001 to 2007. Srinivasa Avasarala, Harish Koyalagundla, Dhanya Balakrishna, Inturi Vasu, Sivannarayana and Suchitra have played the lead roles in the film.
Talking about the making of the film, the cast members have revealed that shooting for the film was a unique experience. While most part of the film is set on Earth, a substantial part of the film is set in space and moon. To can these scenes, the lead actors had to wear space suits just like astronauts. After a point it became so difficult that none of the cast members would know if the other person had completed saying their dialogues and they had to use few signs as a signal to say the dialogues. On top of that, the helmets were equipped with laptop fans for air circulation.
The film has been produced under Just Yellow Media banner and Sri has scored the music. Chandamala Lo Amrutham is being touted as India’s first space comedy.
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies