The Telugu rights of Thala Ajith’s ‘Arrambam’ have been picked up by G. Sreenu Babu, who happens to be the producer of Priyamani’s ‘Chandi’. The movie ‘Arrambam’ has released today in Tamil Nadu to packed houses.
The Telugu version will be released soon and post-production activities are currently underway. Rana, Nayanathara and Tapsee are some of the other popular Telugu actors in the film. The movie has been directed by Vishnuvardhan. Ajitha and Vishnuvardhan teamed up successfully for the film ‘Billa’.
Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the music for ‘Arrambam’ while Om Prakash has handled the cinematography.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race