It is a known fact that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam industry hit, Premam. From the past few days, several reports were making the rounds that Nithya Menen has been roped in to play one of the female leads in the film.
Denying all these reports, director Chandoo Mondeti has revealed that Nithya was never approached for the film and they are still in search for an actress. Haarika & Haasini Creations banner produces this film which will go on floors soon.
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam