It is a known fact that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam industry hit, Premam. From the past few days, several reports were making the rounds that Nithya Menen has been roped in to play one of the female leads in the film.
Denying all these reports, director Chandoo Mondeti has revealed that Nithya was never approached for the film and they are still in search for an actress. Haarika & Haasini Creations banner produces this film which will go on floors soon.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties