It is a known fact that Naga Chaitanya will be seen in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam industry hit, Premam. From the past few days, several reports were making the rounds that Nithya Menen has been roped in to play one of the female leads in the film.
Denying all these reports, director Chandoo Mondeti has revealed that Nithya was never approached for the film and they are still in search for an actress. Haarika & Haasini Creations banner produces this film which will go on floors soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thank you, bawa: Allu Arjun thanks NTR
- Dhanush’s Local Boy gears up for a big release
- Samantha reveals details about her secret project
- Shruti Haasan talks about her first ever short film
- NBK-Boyapati’s film to go on floors from this date
- Poll : Which aspect of Sarileru did you enjoy the most?