Within a short period of time, Nivetha Pethuraj has become one of the most sought after heroines in Tollywood. Almost all the films she did in Telugu have become blockbusters.
The success of Ala Vaikunthapurramloo flooded her with offers and for the first time in her career, Nivetha Pethuraj is doing a woman-centric film directed by Chandoo Mondeti.
Initially, Chandoo Mondeti was supposed to do a film with Nikhil titled Karthikeya 2. The film was launched as well but now Chandoo has started this film with Nivetha keeping that film aside.
Touted to be an engaging thriller, the film’s shoot began today in Hyderabad. People Media Factory produces the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Blockbuster Eega completes a decade
- These two film celebrities get nominated for Rajya Sabha
- Viral – Kajal’s post-pregnancy glow is super cute
- Chay Akkineni turns emotional- Says Thank You to these three
- Tamil actress dubs in Telugu for the first time – Deets inside
- Pa. Ranjith releases the first look poster of his next