The 12-day grand spiritual event Godavari Maha Pushkaralu has come to an end last night. Barring the tragic stampede that took place on the very first day in Rajahmundry, the overall Pushkaralu event was declared a grand success. Speaking during the valedictory ceremony, the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu was all praises for director Boyapati Srinu.
It is well known that Chandrababu Naidu himself assigned Boyapati with the job of overseeing the Nitya Harathi event that stood out as a spectacle each night on the River Godavari. Impressed by his able handling, Chandrababu also entrusted the job of supervising the closing ceremony to Boyapati.
The director did his part successfully and thrilled the devotees with an amazing display of crackers and even arranged laser shows and special cultural events.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Superb response to Dear Comrade’s promotions
- Puri Jagannadh announces sequel to iSmart Shankar
- Ismart Shankar takes a solid opening in Nizam
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Star heroine to launch Evaru’s teaser