We all know that the entire Telugu Film Industry has come together to organize a huge fund raising event today. Titled Memu Saitam, this event kick started today morning and stars have been continuously performing for a cause.
Latest update on this event is that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu graced this mega event and appreciated the efforts of the Telugu film industry for their huge contribution and also added that this would be great inspiration and beginning for other Telugu people.
Meanwhile, TFI handed over a cheque of Rs 11,51,56,116, towards the chief minister’s relief fund and made this Memu Saitam event a huge success.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?