We all know that the entire Telugu Film Industry has come together to organize a huge fund raising event today. Titled Memu Saitam, this event kick started today morning and stars have been continuously performing for a cause.
Latest update on this event is that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu graced this mega event and appreciated the efforts of the Telugu film industry for their huge contribution and also added that this would be great inspiration and beginning for other Telugu people.
Meanwhile, TFI handed over a cheque of Rs 11,51,56,116, towards the chief minister’s relief fund and made this Memu Saitam event a huge success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to host Bigg Boss one last time?
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter
- NTR to sport a beefed-up body for Koaratala’s next?
- Latest update on Nag-Kajal Aggarwal film
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally