We all know that the entire Telugu Film Industry has come together to organize a huge fund raising event today. Titled Memu Saitam, this event kick started today morning and stars have been continuously performing for a cause.
Latest update on this event is that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu graced this mega event and appreciated the efforts of the Telugu film industry for their huge contribution and also added that this would be great inspiration and beginning for other Telugu people.
Meanwhile, TFI handed over a cheque of Rs 11,51,56,116, towards the chief minister’s relief fund and made this Memu Saitam event a huge success.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next