Hero Sai Dharam Tej is currently recovering from the injuries he sustained after his bike skidded off on the Durgam Cheruvu Cable Bridge on Vinayaka Chaturthi. Sai recently underwent a surgery for collarbone fracture. Fans and film industry well-wishers have been praying for his quick recovery.
Yesterday evening, former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu telephoned Sai’s uncle Chiranjeevi and enquired about his health condition. Chandrababu hoped that Sai will recover soon. A couple of days ago, Chandrababu’s son and former AP minister Nara Lokesh took to Twitter and wished Sai a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively