Hero Sai Dharam Tej is currently recovering from the injuries he sustained after his bike skidded off on the Durgam Cheruvu Cable Bridge on Vinayaka Chaturthi. Sai recently underwent a surgery for collarbone fracture. Fans and film industry well-wishers have been praying for his quick recovery.
Yesterday evening, former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu telephoned Sai’s uncle Chiranjeevi and enquired about his health condition. Chandrababu hoped that Sai will recover soon. A couple of days ago, Chandrababu’s son and former AP minister Nara Lokesh took to Twitter and wished Sai a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gurtunda Seetakalam – Nothing New
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Cheppalani Undhi – Good concept gone wrong
- Review : Vijayanand – Slow and Dull
- Date locked for 18 Pages’ third single