Sometime back, we had reported that Trisha will be seen sharing screen space opposite Sidharth in the sequel of last year’s hit film Chandrakala. Shooting of this film was wrapped up earlier today and the post production is currently under way.
Titled Aranmanai-2 in Tamil, this film is directed by Sundar C. Hansika plays the central character in this horror comedy which has a host of other stars as well. Aranamai was dubbed in Telugu as Chandrakala and ended up doing decent business in both the Telugu states.
The makers have decided to release both the versions during Pongal 2016.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title