Director Chandrasekhar Yeleti, who has received a lot of critical acclaim for his work in ‘Manamantha’, is all set to kick start his next film in early 2017,according to the latest reports being heard. Yeleti has reportedly started working on his next script and Nagarjuna’s name is being heard in connection with the same.
Yeleti is going to work on a mature romantic entertainer, as per the talk in Tollywood. The talented filmmaker has been experimenting and innovating with unique storylines throughout his career and this has created a niche fan base for him.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha