Director Chandrasekhar Yeleti, who has received a lot of critical acclaim for his work in ‘Manamantha’, is all set to kick start his next film in early 2017,according to the latest reports being heard. Yeleti has reportedly started working on his next script and Nagarjuna’s name is being heard in connection with the same.
Yeleti is going to work on a mature romantic entertainer, as per the talk in Tollywood. The talented filmmaker has been experimenting and innovating with unique storylines throughout his career and this has created a niche fan base for him.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu