God Of Masses, Natasimham Nandamuri Balakrishna’s next film is with the blockbuster filmmaker Anil Ravipudi. Tentatively titled #NBK108, the film has already commenced with its shoot, and the first schedule was completed recently.
The movie’s second schedule was supposed to start in Hyderabad on the 23rd of this month. The team planned to shoot a few key scenes in this schedule which involves all the major cast.
But due to the demise of Nandamuri Tarakaratna, the schedule is likely to get postponed now. SS Thaman is composing the tunes for this flick, which is being bankrolled by the successful production house Shine Screens. Sreeleela plays a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju – I became part of Shaakuntalam to learn about international cinema
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
- All confusions sorted; Desamuduru to have special shows on April 6
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food