Some people don’t like change. They prefer to maintain status quo. But Goan beauty Ileana says that change is what drives her towards betterment. “Constant change is the secret of my success. I change myself according to circumstances. I was a very shy girl in my college days, but I changed myself when I entered modelling. Similarly, in my early days in the Telugu Industry, all I had to do was look beautiful. But for my first Hindi film ‘Barfi’,I had to work hard, to act. Again, I changed myself according the situation and put in a lot of effort. And now, I am successful”, she says.
Despite scoring a success this year in the form of ‘Julayi’, Ileana is not being approached with too many offers in Telugu and she is now concentrating on Bollywood. We wonder what changes will get her back into the limelight in TFI !
Articles that might interest you:
- Arundhati actor’s solid initiative for medical workers
- Poll : Which of these star hero makeovers impressed you the most?
- Mahesh Babu thanks cops for their relentless services
- Buzz: Young hero’s film to skip theatrical release?
- Pawan is a gift to Telugu cinema says, young heroine
- Yet another top producer to enter the OTT world