Some people don’t like change. They prefer to maintain status quo. But Goan beauty Ileana says that change is what drives her towards betterment. “Constant change is the secret of my success. I change myself according to circumstances. I was a very shy girl in my college days, but I changed myself when I entered modelling. Similarly, in my early days in the Telugu Industry, all I had to do was look beautiful. But for my first Hindi film ‘Barfi’,I had to work hard, to act. Again, I changed myself according the situation and put in a lot of effort. And now, I am successful”, she says.
Despite scoring a success this year in the form of ‘Julayi’, Ileana is not being approached with too many offers in Telugu and she is now concentrating on Bollywood. We wonder what changes will get her back into the limelight in TFI !
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue