From the past few days, news has been circulating among Tamil media is that director AR Murugadoss has walked out of Vijay’s 65th project. As per the reports, considering Murugadoss’s track record from the past few years, the production house Sun Pictures has kept the film on hold.
Now, the latest news is that if Murugadoss exits, the makers are planning to bring on board Magizh Thirumeni, who earlier directed the critically acclaimed thriller Thadam for Vijay.
An official confirmation regarding the news is expected to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story holding well on key Monday
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date
- Prabhas’s Adipurush affirms its release date
- Kondapolam Trailer – Intriguing and Gripping
- Adivi Sesh discharged from hospital post his Dengue scare