From the past few days, news has been circulating among Tamil media is that director AR Murugadoss has walked out of Vijay’s 65th project. As per the reports, considering Murugadoss’s track record from the past few years, the production house Sun Pictures has kept the film on hold.
Now, the latest news is that if Murugadoss exits, the makers are planning to bring on board Magizh Thirumeni, who earlier directed the critically acclaimed thriller Thadam for Vijay.
An official confirmation regarding the news is expected to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Makers of Nag’s next reject OTT offer?
- Change of title for Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Sushanth’s Dil Bechara girl signs her next
- After Rana, Prabhas releases Thank You Brother’s first look
- Bigg Boss 4 – Nag wants this aspect of the show to be corrected