From the past few days, news has been circulating among Tamil media is that director AR Murugadoss has walked out of Vijay’s 65th project. As per the reports, considering Murugadoss’s track record from the past few years, the production house Sun Pictures has kept the film on hold.
Now, the latest news is that if Murugadoss exits, the makers are planning to bring on board Magizh Thirumeni, who earlier directed the critically acclaimed thriller Thadam for Vijay.
An official confirmation regarding the news is expected to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- I wish Rajendra Prasad garu gets National Award: Ram at Gaali Sampath event
- Naveen and I dreamt of this day: Vijay Deverakonda at Jathi Ratnalu event
- They’re wasting their time: Thaman on his critics
- These heroines locked for Akshay Kumar’s next
- Ajith crowned TN’s shooting champion!
- Venkatesh’s daughter takes social media by storm