Ajith’s new film, Valimai under the direction of H.Vinod has wrapped up fifty percent of its shooting. Due to the ongoing lockdown, the film’s shooting is temporarily stalled.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the unit has earlier planned for a crucial schedule in Jordan but seeing the tough situation of Malayalam hero, Prithvi Raj’s team who is stuck in Jordan, the makers of Ajith’s film have decided to drop the plans of shooting at Jordan.
As per the reports, H.Vinod, who planned for an action sequence in the schedule is now busy zeroing alternative locations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers reaffirm Varisu’s release for Pongal
- Buzz: Veteran actress to play a crucial role in SSMB 28
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies