Ajith’s new film, Valimai under the direction of H.Vinod has wrapped up fifty percent of its shooting. Due to the ongoing lockdown, the film’s shooting is temporarily stalled.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the unit has earlier planned for a crucial schedule in Jordan but seeing the tough situation of Malayalam hero, Prithvi Raj’s team who is stuck in Jordan, the makers of Ajith’s film have decided to drop the plans of shooting at Jordan.
As per the reports, H.Vinod, who planned for an action sequence in the schedule is now busy zeroing alternative locations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur joins Dulquer Salmaan’s Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film