Ajith’s new film, Valimai under the direction of H.Vinod has wrapped up fifty percent of its shooting. Due to the ongoing lockdown, the film’s shooting is temporarily stalled.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the unit has earlier planned for a crucial schedule in Jordan but seeing the tough situation of Malayalam hero, Prithvi Raj’s team who is stuck in Jordan, the makers of Ajith’s film have decided to drop the plans of shooting at Jordan.
As per the reports, H.Vinod, who planned for an action sequence in the schedule is now busy zeroing alternative locations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru wraps up censor formalities
- Lockdown Review : Choked – Hindi film on Netflix
- One more gossip comes out about Nayan-Prabhu Deva separation